Friday, September 30, 2011

Meeting Baby Faith

On Friday, Max and I headed out to Lake Lanier to meet Megan's new baby girl, Faith Townsend Crim.  She's six weeks old now, and she is an absolutely beautiful baby!!  I am amazed at the ease with which Megan parents two daughters (her other daughter, Milla, turned two in August), and I'm also in awe of what a GOOD baby Faith is!  I don't think I heard her cry the whole time we were there.  Max was in a super shy mood, but he finally came around to Milla when they bonded over watching Finding Nemo on our IPAD.  Milla had never seen the movie before, and she was totally riveted!  Megan's and Brandon's home on Lake Lanier is beautiful--when you walk into the kitchen, there are panoramic views of the lake from wall to wall windows.  What a spectacular sight to come home to each day!

Megan with her beautiful girls!  Milla's smile is so infectious, and her blond curls are to die for.  You can see here that Faith might end up having darker hair--we'll have to wait and see :-)

Here I am holding Faith.  Max loves babies, so he was excited to see her, too.

At one point, Milla and Max both crawled up in my lap to enjoy to movie--so cute!

Here are the kiddos bunking in on the kitchen floor to get as close to the screen as possible :-)

I finally figured out how to use the automatic timer on my new camera (thanks to a little coaching by Megan, who has always been a great photographer and lover of picture-taking!), so here we are all as a group.  It was such a fun morning with great friends!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for including us on your blog Britt! We appreciate your kind words!!
    Love, Megan, Milla and Faith

    ReplyDelete