Sunday, April 1, 2012

April Fun


Papa and Max snuggling on the couch



We were playing outside one day, and Max saw the way the shadow was falling on the yard and shouted, "Look, Mom, there's an 'M' for Max!"  It was adorable and astute (two good adjectives to describe my beautiful and bright boy).



Max and Lance laughing while riding the carousel at North Point Mall



My sweet friend, Lori Reiter, took these hilarious pictures with her cell phone when she brought cupcakes to school for her son's birthday.  In an effort not to get his hands dirty, Max plunged into the blue-iced cupcake face first!  Gotta love little boy logic :-)



This photo is now the background on my IPAD because it brings joy to my heart every time I look at it!  I love the innocence of his hands up, as if to say, "What?!  So I have a little blue on my face?  So what?!"



He looks like he kissed Cookie Monster!

No comments:

Post a Comment