Monday, April 2, 2012

Professional Pictures (Max at 3, 6, 18 1/2, and 24 months)

One of my favorite things to do is have professional pictures taken!! I had a set done when Max was 3 months old, 6 months old, 18 months old, 2 years old, and 3 1/2 years old (which was the most recent set). Here are a few of my favorite pictures of Max (so you can see how he has changed), as well as a few family pictures, from each of our previous shoots.  I'll do a separate entry for our most recent shoot in the next posting.


Max in Lance's arms (at 3 months old)



Family picture (Max 3 months old) with Max wrapped in a gorgeous blanket that my mom knit for him.



Look at all those rolls!  And those CHEEKS!  (Max at 6 months old)



Max at 6 months old



Lance wasn't at the 6 month shoot, but Sue-B was!  Here is a picture of the three of us :-)



Probably my all-time favorite picture that has ever been taken of Max (18 months old here).



We had lived in our house in Winston-Salem for almost 5 years when these pictures were taken, and we had never discovered that right behind our property was this gorgeous, scenic, peaceful creek (Silas Creek).  We found it that day, and Max had a blast!  He got to squish his toes in the mud and throw rocks into the water.  It was a precious experience, and I will always treasure the memory that is preserved in this great family action shot.



Over the Thanksgiving break just after Max turned 2 years old, we had pictures taken with some of our extended family at a farm near our home in Johns Creek.  They turned out so, so amazing.  Thank you soooooo much to Nicole Wood of Nicole W. Photography (www.nicolewphotography.com).  I cannot recommend Nicole highly enough.  She is incredibly talented and has left us with priceless treasures in these gorgeous images.  Here is one of Mr. Max hanging out in front of this fence that he was very drawn to!  Nicole didn't actually stage him here--he just ran up to it and struck a pose!



What a tender moment between father and son.  I love this picture.



Surprise--I love this picture, too!!!  Lance always carries Max on his shoulders everywhere we go; this picture perfectly preserves this stage of Max's childhood.  It is such a carefree, natural, easy-going shot of my handsome husband, too!



I had just won a free haircut by Nick Arrojo (of the show What Not To Wear) that was valued at $500!  I let him have free reign, and he cut my hair really short!  I like the way it looks in this picture :-)  And I love the adorable expression on my cuddly bug, too!


I love the photojournalistic effect of this family photo.  The lighting was just beautiful that morning!



This is one of my favorite pictures because of the cool off-kilter angle.



It was so much fun to have Jamie and Jeremy with us!  Here is an adorable picture of them with Max :-)



It was also wonderful to have Sue-B and Sugar at the photo shoot!  I love this one of all of them genuinely laughing and smiling.  All of their smiles reach their eyes--those are the best!



In my opinion, this is simply an amazing family photo!  I feel so lucky that it is my family in this picture.  I have looked at it many times, and each timeI can feel the warm love emanating from it.  Simply magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment