A cuddle with Da at Stoney River steak restaurant
Having fun with Da!
Meeting Spider Man!!!
I had so much fun with Max in his classroom when I got to be the Mystery Reader!! This was totally up my alley, and I think the kids enjoyed the stories I read them. We started off with an interactive book called Go Away, Big Green Monster! then moved to a really cute story called A Balloon for Isabel, in which two porcupines use gum drops to keep their quills from popping balloons. I brought gumdrops for the kids to try :-) They loved them! While they ate their snacks, I read them the Tickle Monster book and went around the table tickling them with my tickle monster gloves on (big hairy blue gloves that have holes for your tickle fingers to fit through). The kids laughed hard and had lots of fun!
I always have my camera on me in my purse... I snapped this quick pic when I was walking through Perimeter Mall the other day. This is Erica Dasher, Lance's cousin, who plays Jane Quimby, the lead character on ABC Family's new adorable, entertaining drama called Jane By Design. Way to go, Erica!!!
Sue-B stopped by to bring Max an awesome Valentine's Day gift. She gave him a dinosaur bank and a bag of quarters because she knows that he loves to get bouncy balls out of the machines at Publix when we go to the grocery store. Max loved it, and it has provided me with an awesome opportunity to teach him about saving money, spending money, the value of different coins, etc. Thanks, Sue-B!!
Max has really enjoyed his art easel that Papa and Da gave him for Hanukah! Here he is in the basement painting a beautiful picture.
And here he is coloring with chalk :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment