Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Family Hanukah

We generally fanagle (sp?) Hanukah until we can manage to gather everyone to celebrate.  This year was no exception.  We finally found a date that worked for all of us to be together.  Here are some pictures from our celebration!


Max hanging out with Papa on the couch


Max chatting with Sue-B; I love his expression here--he's carefully considering the answer to Sue-B's question.  Max is wearing a beautiful sweater that Sue-B knit for him!!!


All of the presents!


Sugar Maury with a vintage tray that I found for him at Scott Antique Market, featuring Coach Bear Bryant from the University of Alabama.


Aunt Kelly and Uncle Gabe


Lance, Da, and Papa sharing a laugh!


Max heaving a huge present...wonder what that could be?! (It was an art easel :-) )


Here I am wearing a beautiful cowel that my mom knit for me.  I love the color and pattern!


No comments:

Post a Comment