Friday, July 8, 2011

July Playdates

Here are a couple of cute little pictures of Max playing with some of his friends :-)


This is Max playing light sabers with Mia Clark (Mia turned one in April).  Mia's mommy is my good friend, Blakeley, who I have known since the first day of first grade.  It is so neat to watch our kids play together!!!  Blakeley and I haven't lived in the same city in a long time, so we treasure all of our priceless opportunities to be together and watch our little ones become friends.


Max and Emma are checking out our golf cart in their "eyes," as Emma calls sunglasses :-) 
Emma and Max are only a few weeks apart in age.  I met Emma's mom (also named Brittany) last year through Brittany's realtor, Debbie, who was my neighbor.  Brittany and I have so many things in common: obviously, we are both named Brittany; our husbands are both physicians; our kids are almost exactly the same age; our birthdays are one day apart; our moms are both named Sue; and Brittany's parents live in Winston-Salem right near where Lance and I lived for 5 years.  I think we were meant to be friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment