Max is starting preschool soon! On Monday, we had fun going to school to meet his teachers and fellow students. After the official open house, we enjoyed lunch in the Social Hall and then had a blast playing on the Fun Bus, eating ice cream from the Ice Cream Truck, and running through the sprinklers at the Splash Party! I think Max is going to really enjoy going to preschool at The Preschool Place at Dor Tamid :-)
Here is Max making his snack/lunch placemat with one of his teachers, Ms. Lisie.
Max discovered these Thomas the Train toys in his classroom. He looks happy enough here, but what I didn't capture on camera was the meltdown that ensued when I informed him it was time to go to lunch and he needed to put the trains back where he found them. It was a rather impassioned (and quite embarrassing) display of displeasure on his part! Finally, sweet Ms. Lisie convinced him to put the trains in a "special spot" on her desk to wait for him to arrive on Wednesday. It's a good thing I reminded her to make sure they were there b/c he asked for them first thing when he got back to school! This kiddo never forgets anything!!!
Here's Max enjoying his blue and pink bubblegum flavored popsicle from the Ice Cream Man :-)
Max is running back toward me to show off all of the water he collected in his cup.
Max loved playing on the Fun Bus! It is a green school bus with the seats removed that has been converted into a gymnasium. Max loved it so much that Lance and I decided to sign him up for thirty minutes of play time on it each Monday after school. He's so excited for that!
Some more action on the Fun Bus
Crawling through a tunnel
No comments:
Post a Comment